BLOG REVAMP IN THE WORKS

Thursday, January 29, 2015

There has been little activity here since I was very busy and frankly just not very inspired to share anything for quite sometime. I think for the most part I was just feeling burnt out. I had been in school studying for so long and the stress of making all that happen took a toll on me. Thankfully I got it done. Now the challenge of finding work is the pressing issue.

 Lately since I have some spare time and have been very interested in taking some computer coding courses and looking around at the various resources found on the web has got me inspired again. I guess I just love to learn new things. As a start I am going to revamp this sad looking blog so I've been revisiting some HTML basics. There really is a LOT out there for anyone who wants to learn in the DIY way. One of the resources I came across is meant to help you view some font combinations in the design stage.

The Font Combinator is awesome and you should definitely check it out if you are in search of some good combos.

The combination I came up with just for fun can be seen here. What do you think?

0 witty words: